According to Moore’s law, the design of high-speed and high-density printed circuit board (PCB) is becoming more and more complex.
Higher processing performance will generate more heat.
This super ICE Tower CPU Cooling Fan for Raspberry Pi is burned for solving heat dissipation problem!
Tower structure, 5mm copper tube, multi-layer heat sinks, 7 blades powerful fan, all the above combinations make this super radiator for Raspberry Pi.
In the case of overclocking, it can reduce the temperature of the Raspberry Pi from 80℃ to 40℃.
Best of all, this super cooling fan support both Raspberry Pi 3 and the new Raspberry Pi 4.
When the fan turns up, you will see the color of ice.
Blue LED lights show the concept of ice, It’s the origin of its name.
- DC 5V Power in (Can be powered by the Raspberry Pi)
- Ice Tower Structure
- 5mm copper tube
- Super heat dissipation
- Rated power 0.4W @5V, 0.08A
- Super Cool fan background light (Blue Color)
- Easy to setup
- 1 x Ice Tower radiator and Fan
- 2 x Steel Mounting Fixer (Fit for Raspberry Pi 3B+）
- 2 x Steel Mounting Fixer (Fit for Raspberry Pi 4B)
- 2 x M2.0 Screws