Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 harnesses the computing power of the popular Raspberry Pi 4 Model B, bringing it to a smaller form factor suitable for integration into products.
This version of the Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 includes a high-performance 64-bit quad-core processor, 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, 32GB eMMC, dual-display support at resolutions up to 4K, hardware video decode at up to 4Kp60, Gigabit Ethernet, USB 2.0, dual camera interfaces, PCIe Gen 2 x1 interface, and dual-band 2.4/5.0GHz wireless LAN and Bluetooth 5.0.
The dual-band 2.4/5.0GHz wireless LAN and Bluetooth 5.0 have modular compliance certification. This allows the board to be designed into end products with significantly reduced compliance testing, improving both cost and time to market. Either the onboard antenna or an external antenna kit can be used.
- High-performance 64-bit quad-core processor
- Dual display support at resolutions up to 4K
- Hardware video decode at up to 4Kp60
- Dual camera interfaces
- PCIe Gen 2 x1 interface
- Processor: Broadcom BCM2711 quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
- Memory: 4GB LPDDR4
- Storage: 32GB eMMC
- Connectivity: Optional wireless LAN, 2.4GHz and 5.0GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE with onboard and external antenna options
1 × USB 2.0 interface
PCIe Gen 2 x1 interface
28 GPIO signals
SD card interface for SD card or external eMMC (for use only with Compute Module 4 variants without eMMC)
- Video: Dual HDMI interface (up to 4Kp60 supported)
2-lane MIPI DSI display interface
2-lane MIPI CSI camera interface
4-lane MIPI DSI display interface
4-lane MIPI CSI camera interface
- Multimedia: H.265 (4Kp60 decode); H.264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode); OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics
- Input power: 5V DC
- Operating temperature: 0 to +80°C
- Dimensions: 55 mm × 40 mm
- Production lifetime: Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 will remain in production until at least January 2028
There are no reviews yet.