The Compute Module 4 IO Board is a companion board for Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4. It is designed for use both as a development system for Compute Module 4 and as an embedded board integrated into end products.
The IO board is designed to allow you to create systems quickly using off-the-shelf parts such as HATs and PCIe cards, which might include NVMe, SATA, networking, or USB. The major user connectors are located along one side to make enclosures simple.
Compute Module 4 IO Board also provides an excellent way to prototype systems using the Compute Module 4.
- CM4 socket: suitable for all variants of Compute Module 4
- Standard Raspberry Pi HAT connectors with PoE support
- Standard PCIe Gen 2 x1 socket
- Real-time clock (RTC) with battery backup
- Dual HDMI connectors
- Dual MIPI camera connectors
- Dual MIPI display connectors
- Gigabit Ethernet socket supporting PoE HAT
- On-board USB 2.0 hub with 2 USB 2.0 connectors
- SD card socket for Compute Module 4 variants without eMMC
- Support for programming eMMC variants of Compute Module 4
- PWM fan controller with tachometer feedback
- Input power:12V input, +5V input with reduced functionality(power supply not supplied)
- Dimensions: 160 mm × 90 mm
- Production lifetime: The Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 IO Board will remain in production until at least January 2028
There are no reviews yet.