Raspberry Pi Zero WH Features and Specs:
- Processor: BCM 2835 SOC
- Clock speed: 1GHz
- RAM: 512MB
- Built-in Wireless: BCM43143, WiFi + Bluetooth 4.1 + BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy), same as Raspberry Pi 3.
- Memory: micro-SD
- Display and Audio: mini-HDMI
- USB Port: 1 x micro-B USB for data (with power too)
- Power input: 1 x Micro-B USB for power (no data)
- Camera interface: CSI camera connector (needs adaptor cable, 0.5mm pitch to pitch CSI)
- GPIO: Pre-soldered 40-pin GPIO connector, compatible with Raspberry Pi Zero v1.3 and Raspberry Pi 3.
- Compatibility of GPIO: Compatible with existing HAT addons
- Dimensions: 65mm x 30mm x 5mm
OK, for those that bought Raspberry Pi Zero WH and misses the accessories to get it running, here are our recommended stuff:
- A good quality 5V power supply – we suggest 5V 2.5A with cable – this will allow you to power the Zero W from a wall adapter. It is not suggested to power the Zero from a computer USB port as the voltage often sags and can cause SD card corruption!
- 16GB microSD Card with Operating System – This 16GB is preloaded with NOOBS (New Out Of Box Software) and it comes all the way from the UK, Raspberry Pi Foundation. Of course, you can also get microSD card from a computer store, load with preffered operating system and boot it up. Make sure you have the latest version!
- Mini HDMI to HDMI Adapter, or Mini HDMI to standard HDMI cable – Will let you convert the little port on the Zero W to a standard sized HDMI jack. You can get 1080P HDMI video + audio out of this little computer!
- USB OTG Cable – Lets you plug in a normal USB device such as WiFi dongle, USB hub, keyboard, mouse, etc into the Zero.
- USB Console cable (UC00A or UC00C) – If you want to go headless (without monitor and other accessories) which you’re not going to stick an HDMI monitor on there, then this is essential, you connect the wires to the GPIO pins and log in over a serial console. Its the easiest & fastest way to get on your Pi.
And if you want a better computing experience with this tiny computer, we recommend getting:
- Acrylic case for Raspberry Pi Zero/W- Cytron Raspberry Pi Zero/W/WH Acrylic enclosure. Keeps your Pi Zero W safe and sleek. Or you can get the official Raspberry Pi Casing.
- Mini Wireless Keyboard w/Trackpad – Requires only one USB port, which makes it a great match for the Pi Zero WH
- Pi T-Cobbler – When paired with the male 2×20 pin header, you can use your Pi Zero WH with a breadboard to connect sensors, LEDs, motors and more!
Note: Some boards are made in the UK, some in China. WE DO NOT KNOW IN ADVANCE WHICH ONES YOU MAY RECEIVE!
- 1 x Raspberry Pi Zero WH board
There are no reviews yet.